Helping clients solve their licensing challenges.
Our Managed Software Asset Management (MSAM) Solutions are designed to help you with all elements of your Software Asset journey, improving your business performance whilst ensuring you maximise your software investment. You can outsource as much, or as little of your software lifecycle management as you require; we work around your needs.
Through MSAM, Insight can progress you along your SAM journey by:
- Delivering actionable insights to reduce software costs and risks
- Streamlining software management operations
- Supporting strategic transformation initiatives harnessing reliable information
Insight MSAM Solutions at a glance
The Insight Managed SAM suite of services includes the following components:
- SAM Tool - The deployment & configuration of SAM technology. Software publisher contract & entitlement onboarding
- Compliance & Optimisation- SAM Tool based software licence compliance and optimisati0on enablement
- Effective Licence Position (ELP) - Comprehensive software licence baseline delivery
- Audit Support - Helping you navigate the complex course through software compliance audits
- Reporting - Executive dashboards through to detailed SAM findings and outcomes
- Consulting - Supporting your journey to target state SAM maturity
We support you with Software Asset Management.
Insight brings the right team of SAM experts, primed with best practice SAM governance, process and technology know-how. We can unite your team and business to enable you to achieve your transformational and BAU objectives, whilst minimising costs and creating opportunities to optimise software usage.
The Insight SAM solution has provided Canon with clarity on our license compliance situation ... We now have an excellent position in terms of both our software and hardware asset management.Canon
Frequently Asked Questions
See our frequently asked questions here, or if you have an alternative query please contact us and a member of the team will be happy to help.
I’ve heard there are software tools that can solve license management challenges. Won't these suffice?
Will your managed service stop me being audited by software publishers?
I’ve invested in a Software Asset Manager already, why do I need your help?